Music Video: Edit 3


In this edit, my partner reverted to the footage and altered some segments replacing them with some footage we had of our model lip singing some of the song. I believe this worked quite well as it looks more personal and relatable. All of the lines that she lip-sings are quite memorable too, therefore, attracting the audience to sing with them. This is quite a convenient feature of the music video as it makes it relatable and makes the model look more approachable. My partner and I also quite enjoy music videos that feature bits that are lip sung too. 

DISCLAIMER:

I was not part of the creation of this music video. I had no availability during this time to help her edit this music video. I have made no contribution to this edit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Analysis: J Cole - False Prophets (Music Video)

Practice Video: Music Video 1

Planning: The Process of Picking Songs