Music Video: Edit 1


DISCLAIMER: 

I was not part of the creation of these music videos. While my partner fully created these edits, I created another edit in hopes of having it be considered for the final production. I did not have any say on any of the decisions that were made regarding these music video edits. However, I do support them, and I believe that they were created to quite a high standard. I hope for them to improve on every edit but so far, she has made a good start. I hope to give her some feedback as soon as I get the chance. I also hope to maybe spend a lesson editing with her to see the techniques she uses and see how they differ from mine. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Analysis: J Cole - False Prophets (Music Video)

Practice Video: Music Video 1

Planning: The Process of Picking Songs